Steve Exceen is a Marine Corps veteran, father, and founder of Ride for 22, a nonprofit organization that seeks to:
- Raise awareness about veteran suicide.
- Serve as a living memorial for our fallen heroes.
- Increase public knowledge and awareness of Post Traumatic Stress.
Steve discusses the journey that led him to start Ride for 22. His organization began with three people and grew to include thousands of riders in Idaho and Oregon, riders who display a picture of someone’s loved one during the three-hour ride so families know they are not forgotten. We have a special guest on the show today. Steve’s nine year old daughter joins us at the end and says hello.
- The Carleena Show Podcast | Ordinary People Share Their Hero’s Journey
- Hosted and Produced by Carleena Angwin
- Video Editing and Graphic Design by Steven Llorca: http://stevenllorca.com/
- Ride for 22 website: https://ridefor22.org/
- Ride for 22 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ridefor22/